Search

Monday 1 April 2013

Chapter 2 Friends (Shadow Of The Gods)

Chapter 2
Friends
Young Duryn was sitting down, near a river, mourning about his foster father's death. "B-But... why...?" Duryn cried more.
"Hey you!" A boy with a pink hair shouted and ran to him "Why are you crying?"
Duryn wiped his tears and looked up at him "I'm not crying! What are you talking about?"
"Don't lie! I saw your tears!" The boy shouted at Duryn "Did something bad happen?"
"No duh." Duryn sighed Urgh.. this guy is such a fool.
The pink haired boy smiled once again "I'm Natsu Dragneel! What's your name?" He helped Duryn stand up
"I'm Duryn..." Duryn sighed and looked at his Fairy Tail Guild Mark "You are in.. a guild? Then you must use a magic"
Natsu nodded "Yup! I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer!" He shouted out aloud and everyone looked at him strangely, but went back to what they were doing.
"Dragon Slayer!" Duryn's eyes widened as Natsu shouted out that he was a Dragon Slayer "So I'm not the only one..." Duryn sighed in relief
"What do you mean?" Natsu looked at him in wonder
Duryn smiled happily "I'm a Water Dragon Slayer! It's nice to meet another Dragon Slayer!" He shook Natsu's hand.
"Oh really?!" Natsu grinned "Who's your Dragon? My dragon's name is Igneel!"
"Igneel.." Duryn smiled but frowned quickly "Mine's... Aquos..."
"Why are you frowning? Did your dragon disappear today?" Natsu asked him
"No..." Duryn sighed "He was killed... by.. this girl.."
"Oh." Natsu patted his shoulders "So that's why you were crying."
Duryn sighed "Yeah... now I have nowhere to go.." He looked down
"Then join us! The Guild of Fairies! Fairy Tail!" Natsu smiled, trying to cheer Duryn up.
"Fairy Tail...?" Duryn shook his head "I'm sorry.. but I don't want to join a guild right now.."
"Oh then." Natsu still smiled "It's fine! Don't worry! You could always join it later!" Natsu shouted happily "Can we be friends?"
Duryn smiled at the word 'Friend' "Of course Natsu" Duryn grinned widely "And I'll make sure that I join Fairy Tail later!"

No comments:

Post a Comment