Search

Saturday 30 March 2013

Prologue- Shadow of the God


Prologue


*Cough Cough* Duryn sighed as he looked down at the ground and saw blood dripping down his fingers.
“Any last words, Triton?” One of them said as he placed the sword’s sharp blade at Duryn’s neck.
“I do...” Duryn smiled at the man and coughed more.
“Then go ahead. I want to hear what the Triton has to say!” The man smirked as he put his sword down to the ground.
“Ah.. thank you” Duryn smiled and coughed up blood.
"I never thought... I would be the one saying this and look at the things that I never seen before. The light.. the angels singing... But I'm happy. I truly am. For my nakamas.. friends... my family... What's the point of life... if it starts and ends? But... I guess I finally found the answer right here... the point of life is to enjoy while it lasts." Duryn smiled at the sky, waiting for the final strike “Thank you.. for everything... Fairy Tail.” He smiled as he was slayed.
“Hmph. Let’s go boys. The master would like to hear that the Triton of Fairy Tail died!” The man smirked as he moved his group back to their Guild.
Duryn was smiling.. even though he died. He did everything he could.. and he stopped Fairy Tail from getting destroyed.. by the alliance of Dark Guilds.  
Quote From Erza Scarlet -

1 comment:

  1. Hm! Interesting, Using one of those quotes :)

    ReplyDelete